TERMS AND CONDITION
“Civitavecchia Port Shuttles” provides a shuttle service between Rome’s airports (Fiumicino & Ciampino), Rome’s city center and Civitavecchia cruise ship terminals to fare paying customers, in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions:
- Please insure you enter your correct Flight Details (date, time, airline or the Cruise ship name) and your Contact Number with your area code (at the time of travel) in the Additional Comments Box on our Booking Form (Step 2). This will enable us to monitor your flight or Cruise ship and to contact you in case of delays or no shows.
PICK UP TIME
- Pickup Times are correct at the time of booking. Civitavecchia Port Shuttles reserve the right to change the Pickup time by giving reasonable prior notice.
- If the passenger is not ready for pickup at their allocated time they will necessitate to get to a new booking if seating capacity is usable.
PICK UP TIME from Rome’s city center toRome’s airports (Fiumicino & Ciampino)
Pickups will be reached within a dedicated half hour period to be known as “the half hour window". E.g. For a 11.00AM pick up the Vehicle will arrive at any time between 11.00AM and 11.30AM. The Passenger must ensure that he is ready at the start of the half hour window.
PICK UP TIMEfrom Rome’s Airports to Rome’s City center
- The company monitors every flight of our passengers we have a confirmed booking for. If your flight is delayed, we will make certain you will be picked up even if it is outside our operating hours. If your flight arrives early we will do our best to pick you up without you waiting for too long.
- You must select one of the alternatives from the half hour pick up windows once you ready to move with us.
- Customers arriving at FIUMICINO or CIAMPINO International Terminal should proceed to the Meeting Point, located just outside customs area – Drivers are not allowed to enter inside this area.
- Customers arriving at FIUMICINO or CIAMPINO Domestic Terminal should wait at the Meeting Point, located just outside the baggage area – Drivers are not allowed to enter inside this area.
- Customers arriving at CIVITAVECCHIA CRUISE PORT, will find a driver just in front of the CRUISE SHIP holding a sign bearing their name on it.
All information obtained to produce your reservation is maintained in strictest confidence. We do not make names, destinations, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other personal data available to any companies or individuals except for those that are directly required in the delivery of the services that you have requested.
The safety of our passengers is our priority. In order to maintain a safe and comfortable driving environment, our drivers have the right to deny or de-board any person who, in the driver’s judgment, is unruly, disruptive or poses a threat to the safety of the vehicle or anyone on board.
Passengers are responsible for their personal possessions. We try our best to return items left in our vehicles to their owners, but we assume no liability for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced items. Any charges incurred in giving back a left-behind item to its owner must be compensated for by the owner.
Many suitcases look alike. Our drivers cannot be responsible for remembering which bags belong to each passenger. Upon reaching your destination, please check to see that you have retrieved all your belongings, and that each bag, briefcase, computer, etc. Is yours.
Small items are left in our vehicles most often (cell phones, cameras, small bags and sunglasses, in particular).
CHILD SAFETY SEAT
– Civitavecchia port shuttles does not provide child seats for Shared transfer. If you do call for child seats for your travel you must request it by e-mail
- All vehicles are equipped to carry one piece of baggage plus one carry on per person. If you have more bags please mention it at the moment of booking. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
All luggage is carried at own risk of the Passenger. At any time Civitavecchia Port Shuttles reserve the right to refuse to carry bulky or heavy luggage
Civitavecchia Port Shuttles will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property whilst in a Company’s vehicle.
Civitavecchia Port Shuttles will make every effort to ensure the service operates to the confirmed booking time. However, Civitavecchia Port Shuttles will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond its control, which include traffic or weather conditions,
PASSENGERS DELAYED at Rome’s airports (Fiumicino & Ciampino) (For Shared shuttle transfers)
- Passengers delayed on their pre-booked pick up time must wait for the next available shuttle to arrive. Please contact us on + 39 ……………… if it takes more time than usual to clear the customs and get your luggage. In this case, we will make sure that you would still be picked up.
All no show passengers will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date of travel are subject to 100% cancellation charge. Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the date of travel will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
The Company’s vehicles are not fitted with wheelchair access equipment. Only those Passengers who are able to board the vehicle on foot are able to use our service. The wheelchair must be collapsible.
In most cases, shared-ride airport rates do not include a gratuity. Tipping is allowed and is much valued by our drivers.